CureZone   Log On   Join
1st Liver Flush - no stones

Betsy Views: 29,183
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 331,533

1st Liver Flush - no stones

I have just assisted my friend with a the clarke Liver Flush and for sure everything was done with precise timing and ingredients. He has fibromyalgia and is 68 years old. He finished the last epsom drinks this morning. There were no stones in the bowel movement. Now he is back to juicing. We used apple juice with the Epsom Salt drink. He says never again and he would never recommend it, saying that his body felt a great resistance to taking this stuff, even though he has no problem with drinking it, being able to distance himself from the taste/smell. The whole thing made him quite ill, but he does look a little better this evening than this morning... But still there is a problem in that he has a great pain in his abdomen this night. Searching -- looking through archives... I recommended that he do an enema this evening. He has been juicing and bowel cleansing for around 3 weeks and there has been quite a lot of 'stuff' coming from the bowel. He has never done a flush and given his age and poor immunity I would think there would have been stones.

Questions:
Is it possible there are no stones?
Or are the stones possibly trapped in the bowel?
Is it normal that 1st flushes have no stones?
Are stones usually not a problem with Fibromyalgia?
How to make the Epsom Salt drink taste better?
Is there a flush that is better for people in a weakened condition?
What is the next best flushing alternative?

At least if there was some result, then maybe I could convince him to continue. But if it's all just causing pain, naseau and making one feel ill and no stones, then...

Help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)