CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Her friends.

cky_rule Views: 1,261
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 331,152

Re: Her friends.

She likes her 'friends' more than you...Happened to me mate. The woman I thought was the one for me turn out to be just like the others...She was shy at first and stuck to me like glue...Then she got a job at a bar and went out 2-3 times a week. When i did 'see' her she would sleep or bitch about being tired. We talked about this but its not like i can follow her round is it! no. I really do blame her 'friends' for us splitting up and it makes me sad to think that the same is happening to you dude!

I bet "a pound to a pinch of sh1t" she is doing the dirt. I hurts i know but I heard rumours like that after we had split up. But no one gives u a straight answer and dodge your q's... Its bad when you stay true to some one for like 4 years and you find out that for the last yearish shes been out with her friends forgetting about you and doing what comes naturally to women...find mates...makes me sick dude...sorry but if she wont talk piss her off before it gets to the stage where it hurts like hell!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)