CureZone   Log On   Join
time for happiness time for happiness

mind boggles Views: 819
Published: 21 y

time for happiness time for happiness

I just wanted to say, i wrote a few months ago about my b/f who had gone to Australia to find out what he wanted. We have broken up. At first I was devasted and did not think i could live without him. Guess what? I have survived better than i ever thought i could. At first, i kept myself away from other people, exercised, thought, read, did all the things you dont have time to do with a partner. I began to enjoy my singleness again and before i knew it, people were saying theres a glow about me! Well, the glow comes from my positive outlook,(my b/f was very down and negative, which rubbed off on me more than i realised), I have a lot of admirers which makes me feel loved and wanted without even having to have a relationship. I just wanted to say to all the broken hearted out there, that you can get your life back after a breakup and there is always a future to look forward to. You just have to want to get better, like a dose of flu, would you not nurse it and try to make yourself feel better?

So, don't fret, singles, it can be just as good being single as it is to be in a relationship, maybe even better!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)