CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: confused

Fountain of Youth Views: 884
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 330,891

Re: confused

I don't think that you should be down on yourself about this. Now that you feel differently about how the situation turned out, you can avoid similar situations in the future. If you felt a little attraction to him, big deal, it is pretty natural to be attracted to people other than your mate. I have been attracted to lots of men but find that the attraction usually fades pretty quickly. There are only a few that I have let myself get into a relationship with (always when I wasn't already in a relationship). But, you must realize that other people will find you attractive as well. This is natural. Attraction is the reason we are all here today. Attraction isn't wrong. If you had actually followed through, there may have been some wrongness to it, but only those in the situations can judge the rightness or wrongness. Now you will be better suited to judge similar situations. Accept what happened and move on. If you don't like that it happened, just promise yourself that something similar won't happen again. If we live our lives in regret, we limit ourselves. If we learn from our experiences, we grow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)