CureZone   Log On   Join
Why can't I get away from him?

Views: 839
Published: 21 y

Why can't I get away from him?

Everyone helped me so much before-- i thought maybe you can help me again. (please see How can i let 5 years slip away, posted on feb 4) Well my ex did talk to me on Valentines day, and we hung out (or slept together) a few days afterwards. Anyways, we had been talking off and on since then, and it seemed to be going great. I felt like maybe he wanted to try to work things out. But I also found out that he was still seeing that girl he was cheating on me with. And he still swears nothing has ever happened betweeen them, and they're just friends. Anyways, a few days ago, I caught him in a stupid white lie. So stupid that it's pointless to even mention it. But it made me realize that he would never change, because he's still lying to me when we're broken up. We had a huge blowout, and I told him that I couldn't do this anymore. I'm completely drained from all of this, because I still love him so much. He told me that he wanted to be my friend, and it's ok if we sleep together once in awhile. He said that he still cared about me, but our relationship is over. Well, honestly I'm so furious with him right now that I never want to see him again. I just want him to be gone from my life forever. What I was getting at is that there's no way I can get away from him completely. I see him at work almost everyday, and I see him driving all of the time. I'm moving soon, and in a few years I'll be finishing school, and leaving my job. But I'm good friends with his brother, and my best friend since gradeschool is marrying his brother. So I will see my ex at their wedding, birthday parties, and all sorts of get-togethers for the rest of my life. I will know if he's happy. I will know if he marries and has kids. And I don't want this at all. I just want to think that he doesn't exist anymore. How on earth will I deal with seeing him for the rest of my life? How will I even deal with seeing him tomorrow at work? Please, please give me some words of wisdom!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)