CureZone   Log On   Join
Computer trouble

tisha Views: 1,655
Published: 22 y

Computer trouble

I just read the message about people not being able to post because of technical difficulties.

I checked in on this board today and didn't notice any postings.I was beginning to wonder if all the questions had been answered and there was no longer a need to cleanse our livers.

I am preparing to do my sixth cleanse on Thursday. I will let you know what happens. I read a letter today on another site from someone who is convinced that this cleansing thing is a hoax. They don't believe that anyone can get actual gall stones out by following Dr. Clark's recipe. I know that sometimes it is best to agree to disagree. I tried to explain how things work, but in the end they have their opinion and I have mine.

They mentioned about drinking so much olive oil and how it couldn't possibly be good for you. I answered that because this was a concern I had when I first started reading these posts. Here is what I figured: Olive oil has 14 grams of fat in 1 TBS.
You need 1/2 cup for the cleanse. That is 8 TBS. 8 TBS. x 14 grams of fat = 112 total grams of fat.

If you eat a meal at most fast food restaurants, you will eat about this much fat in one meal. Olive oil is a good fat. It is good for your body.

I love coming to this board and am grateful for the efforts of those who keep it going. Thanks.
Tisha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)