CureZone   Log On   Join
My intro to CureZone--NO MORE PAIN!

Bastet Views: 11,554
Published: 19 y

My intro to CureZone--NO MORE PAIN!

I am so grateful to my wonderful boss (also my wonderful friend for longer than he has been my wonderful boss) for introducing me to this site. I have already learned so much about alternative health. At one time I was afraid I would have to have my gall bladder removed, just as my mother had decades ago (being a bellydancer, I don't want scars on my body, as you can imagine). I was having obvious RUQ pain passing stones, so he directed me to your liver cleanse. After the first one, I was amazed to see multiple small stones and lots of cholesterol chaff! I have repeated it several times since and now feel wonderful! I had severe mononucleosis a decade ago with severe liver inflammation, and was in pain for years due to it. Guess what! NO MORE PAIN! I'll keep coming back to you folks for more information. I'm now looking into the Colon Cleanses to improve my digestion and immune system. You guys rock!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)