CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chemo/Radiation

Views: 9,079
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 327,702

Re: Chemo/Radiation

Hello,

I would like to ask: why are doctors insisting on giving Chemo/Radiation to patients, if they know that it is a poison?

I just watched my friend's mother die from cancer.

My friend's mother was only 74 years old. What happened was that they ran some test and found a tumor on her lung. My friend immediately took her to Chemo/Radiation.

Then they said that they got the cancer not to grow, they had it stabilized. Then they also found a tumor on her brain which they gave her steroids for.

Then after that she was taking morphine and a whole lot of other pills. Then they sent her home basically to die.

She was getting meals on wheels. I noticed that she was getting weak, she started losing weight. One day she went without eating for a whole day. I told her that its not good for her not to eat, but I knew I wasn’t goanna make her eat.

She was complaining about her stomach, it was hurting and her back also so she just stayed in bed waiting to die (at her daughters home) and withered away.
She was going out of her mind because of the tumor on her brain.

Why are these doctors giving those medicine to people, while knowing that it doesn’t work??

Are there any attorneys out there that are willing to go after these people for making people get sick and end up dieing????

Do you know of any medical groups websites that talks about Chemo/Radiation?

Please let me know....

Thanks
Jokeer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)