CureZone   Log On   Join
Best Site!

alias2alias Views: 3,680
Published: 20 y

Best Site!

Hello, CureZone Team!

I like this site because when I do a search I get information and only information. On almost every other website when I do a search I will get information but only enough information for that site to try and sell it's product.

I found CureZone over 3 years ago when I was having my own health problems. This site wasn't as organized back then and it was confusing to me so I just left. Meanwhile, as I went from doctor to doctor about my health problem over a period of a year I completely forgot about CureZone and started to do my own alternative health research.

I started out buying alternative health books off eBay. I have four five-shelf bookcases filled with alternative health books. I still have books on the floor I need one more bookcase! When I see books listed on this site I already have it. I have like my own health library all because of my health problem. I love researching though.

And I just want to say that almost everything that is on this site I have already learned about without having this site guide me to a specific treatment to research. So, what I'm trying to say is that everything I have seen on this site for treatments is a REAL health practice treatment.

I wish I would of remembered CureZone way back when so my research would of been alot easier. But that's why I'm back now since I understand the healing boards now. I'm so thankful for this site. There is nothing on the internet like it. I will say I did learn one new thing from CureZone last night called Sclerology. I knew about Iridology and have many books but I never heard about Sclerology. Now I have another treamtemnt method to research since I do have the problem too.

I wish CureZone had banners that people could place on their own webpage to help promote it.

Also, should CureZone be a registered name with the government so that no one could steal it?

Thank You CureZone Team!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)