CureZone   Log On   Join
please pray for my wife and friend

thedean Views: 49,434
Published: 21 y

please pray for my wife and friend

Dear family, friends, friends of friends, and all that believe in The Lords Healing Power, Please pray for my wife, who on July 22nd, 2003 will undergo her ninth spinal operation. Her name is Linda, she has been a registered nurse for over 30 years, but due to the back problems has been unable to work for the last 12 of those years. God has blessed us with 2 children and a good life. Please join me and the others around the world that will be praying that God will put the power in the surgeons hands to make this surgery heal her and get her able to function without the pain. She needs God's help...she can't do it on her own! She doesn't want pity...so needs prayer! I thank you in advance for you caring. In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen!!! Dean A Menier c/o deanlyn@earthlink.net PS If you got this more than once, that means that you are popular and have lots of friends to pass this on to! Please pray for Jimmy Pittman who went in for an unexpected quad bypass on Monday In Jesus name We pray Amen Thank you an God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)