CureZone   Log On   Join
A prayer answered. Thank you God, & thank you Cure Zone...

Ginger Views: 4,624
Published: 21 y

A prayer answered. Thank you God, & thank you Cure Zone...

My friends, this is the best information out there today. THIS is where you will get real cures. I have always wanted to help people. Especially with Truth. Modern medical practice seems like they do not want you to know the Truth. But God does. He hooked us up thousands of years ago with all forms of Truth. Including His herbs for medicine. My prayer was answered when my mom picked up The Incurables Program. This is Truth. This is what WILL heal. Now, I can truly help people to help themselves.We are all patients at some point & we are all doctors. Any one of us can bring better quality of life to someone in need. A lending hand, a comforting hug, an open ear to listen, & the Truth to help set someone free. We all need to give each other the time & effort to heal. We can all teach, we can all minister to one's body & soul. We don't need a degree to do that. Don't ever give up, no matter how hard it may seem. Look beyond death. Look to life.
God Bless you all & may Jesus Christ be in your heart, mind & spirit.
I love you all,
Ginge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)