CureZone   Log On   Join
Had the rest of my mercury fillings removed today

Views: 5,085
Published: 22 y

Had the rest of my mercury fillings removed today

I can't explain the joy I have now. The last of those old rotty mercury fillings (I had nine total) are gone as of noon today.

I will not forget being a scard little girl (5 years old) sitting in that big dentist chair and that dentist old man putting those fillings in my mouth.

Here are some of things I had to deal with for 23 years:

1)severe ezema starting at age 7
2)extreme shyness
3)sturring, slurring of words
4)excessive salvia while I slept
5)terrible Acne that started at age 16 that still has not gone away completely (by the way, Proactive, although expensive is better than what any demertogologist can prescibe -- stay away from actune)
6)severe wieght problems, unable to lose weight and after giving birth, unable to gain back weight.
7)bad breath, funny taste in my mouth
8) strong cravings for Sugar or salt
9) very poor eyesight, I am legally blind, my vision has progressivaly grown worse in the last few years
10) dandruff - from dry skin yet had have extremely oily skin on my face

I'm going to stop this list right there, I need to get some sleep, but I can say for certain, by being intuned with my body and seeking the spirit that guides me, that mercury (silver) fillings are pure poison. I feel liberated.

I believe one of the first steps after getting in tune with one's body and stop using harmful substances (heavy smoking, illegal drug use, heavy drinking, etc) is to have the anagram fillings removed. Do reasearch. Find a doctor who can do this, do it one filling at a time if that is all
you can afford.

I feel like a new dawn has risen.

Have a merry christmas everybody, I know I will!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)