CureZone   Log On   Join
Autoimmune Disease (Candida Albicans)

Views: 880
Published: 22 y

Autoimmune Disease (Candida Albicans)

Hi, I am 35 years old and have recently been introduced to a new technology in health - Glyconutrients - I have been taking these natural products since January of 2002 - and have had amazing results. I was diagnosed with Candida in August of 2001 and had been battling with it for approx. 15 years prior to being diagnosed. These products have given me my life back and I can honestly say that I am beating this disease - My immune system is much stronger and I have way more energy then I can ever remember having. I actually have "FEEL GOOD DAY'S" - something that I have not had in many years.

The reason that I am sharing this information is that it is my way of giving back to others what I have had given to me. If it wasn't for a very good friend of mine sharing this information with me, I would not be doing the things I am now - I feel like I have gotten my life back.

If you would like more information I would be very happy to provide you with more information - no strings attached. Just email me at the above address and I will respond..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)