CureZone   Log On   Join
Just started using Super Food and The Plague...great results!

Views: 871
Published: 22 y

Just started using Super Food and The Plague...great results!

I was just introduced to Super Food about 2 weeks ago and then just last night was introduced to The Plague...YUM! I put a tablespoon of The Plague into the Super Food drink tonight and WOW...I wanted another one!

I had a gastrointestinal bypass (stomach stapling to lose weight) in Jan. 2002. Through losing weight I have a little more energy, but my weight loss had basically slowed to a stop until I started the Super Food this past week -- I lost 3 lbs! AND...I have energy I didn't have before and I'm not even hungry. I love this stuff and especially with The Plague added to it. I've lost a total of 111 lbs and still have about 20 more to go; I know I will be able to lose it now.

I'm really interested in "real" natural health and foods. I'm glad I was guided to Dr. Schulze 's Super Food and this site!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)