CureZone   Log On   Join
Major symptom improvement using Urea cream. Highly recommend!

Views: 19,500
Published: 18 y

Major symptom improvement using Urea cream. Highly recommend!

Hello fellow flakers,

I've suffered for years with Psoriasis on my face. Gone to doctor after doctor, who prescribed heavy toxic drugs like Antibiotics and cortisone. (One even asked me "did you try washing your face with soap?" :| ) Those doctors were worse than useless, the Antibiotics gave me horrible constipation which took two months to get over.

Two days ago I was walking through the mall with my usual dry red itchy flakey face when a sudden intutive urge pushed me towards the cosmetics counter at Shoppers Drugmart. I asked the cosmetician what to do about my skin and she immediately gave me a tube of 5% Urea cream. I took it home and tried it, and felt immediate relief of the tightness, I felt my skin become moist. About eight hours later my skin stopped flaking and felt more supple. In the morning (usually the worst time) the swelling had vanished and I had no flakes at all!

Right now I am at approx. hour 36 of the treatment and apart from a little redness, MY SKIN IS HEALED !!!!!! My wife can't believe it. I can't believe it. I'm going to give that girl at the cosmetics counter something I never gave any of those doctors - my repeat business.

I will give a report next week.

The lotion is called "Eucerin", from the Beieserdorf Company of Hamburg Germany, supplied by Beieserdorf Canada, St-Laurent, Quebec. Active ingredient: Urea 5%. Here is some more info about this product: http://www.talkeczema.com/webpages/features/feature_benefits_urea.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.235 sec, (1)