CureZone   Log On   Join
Dermatologists lie about Psoriasis!

glamtaty Views: 5,395
Published: 20 years ago

Dermatologists lie about Psoriasis!

I cant even describe how much I hate dermatologists. They either lie or just plain morons. Thats all i can say.

I've seen a few of them in the past few years.

One of them gave me this ANOTHER-DUMMY-IS-HERE kinda smile after I asked him about the connection between the diet and Psoriasis to which he answered : "Diet has nothing to do with psoriasis". That day he prescribed me (no joke) 5-6 medications for psoriasis. One of them was for the scalp,another for the face,then some special soap(ya ok!),and some spray..etc.

On top of that(!) He told me to go and buy those medications ONLY at the drugstore downstairs(at the same hospital) and nowhere else. So what does it tell u? He probably makes some $$$ off desperate Psoriasis patients who go and buy it over there.

One thing I can say is that I started dieting,I did 1 high colonic and going for another one tomorrow. I eat tons of fruits and veggies and drink fresh carrot/celery/beet juice every day.

I already see good results on me knees ,elbows,and back.I refuse to give up. To all of u sufferers: "Dont give up and dont listen to ur doctors They just try to rip u off."

Good luck to all!:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.084 sec, (1)