CureZone   Log On   Join
Shelly, Can I take all these?

seekhealth Views: 1,816
Published: 20 y

Shelly, Can I take all these?

A little background. I have numerous food sensitivities , allergies, IBS, and Leaky Gut. I am currently taking L-Glutamine, Probiotics (Primal Defense), a good multivitamin, digestive enzymes (Zypan and A-F Betafood from my chiro), cod liver oil, Borage oil and Evening Primrose Oil, CO Q10, and have some Quercitin with Bromelain and NAG that I want to start taking to help with the Leaky Gut and food allergies and I also have ordered some Schultze Intestinal Cleanse #1. I know that my liver needs cleansing, but I desperating need to cleanse my colon and P&B shakes and also psyllium alone both cause constipation no matter how much water I drink. So I think maybe the herbal Colon Cleanse would work best for me. Also, I have just finished a candida cleanse (Fungal Defense). My diet is good and I am drinking plenty of water plus I am exercising regularly. I am awaiting the results of a Thyroid test as it is suspected that I have hypothyroidism.

My question is can I safely take all these and is there anything else you would recommend?

Thank you for your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)