CureZone   Log On   Join
Bacteria and results from Great Smokies Lab

cicliste Views: 1,828
Published: 20 y

Bacteria and results from Great Smokies Lab

Hi Shelley,

I posted this in the Candida Forum as well.

I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can shed some light on. I recieved my lab results back from Great Smokies Lab (Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis) my doctor said, according to the results, I have a few things going on. First, there is a large amount of strep in my gut, a possible pathogen called Enterobacter cloacae, a small yeast infection but could be from the other bacterias, malabsorption problems in a big way. I am not absorbing any fats, all my fat absorption results (Long chain fatty acids, cholesterol, phospholipids, triglycerides, total fecal fats) are very, very low, all are well below the reference range. There is also a lot food in my stool, "meat and vegetable fibers". Psuedomonas has also been mentioned. My Bifidobacterium is a little low.

Now since I am having a lot problems (digestive, bloating, muscle imbalances and, it feels like, some neurological problems with my muscles where some muscles won't work) can any of these bacterias and malabsorption problems be the cause of it? How do I get rid of it?

If there is any more information needed just let me know, I am more than happy to provide.

Thank you.
Todd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)