CureZone   Log On   Join
Adrenals problem

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

More
rod Views: 2,118
Published: 17 years ago

Adrenals problem

Hi Shelly this is Rod, long time. I finally found the main source of my problems, it is call my adrenal glands. I found that my cortisol levels are very high and for that reason my huge imsomnia and pretty much every thing else come from it. I have been taking DHEA, PS, and l-carnitine to counteract the damaging effects of cortisol like muscle waist etc. Right when I want to go to sleep I got hot flashes, and sometimes I am not able to sleep at all, around 4 or 5 am my body temperature lower and I sleep 2 or 3 hours the most. What will be your advise to heal my adrenal glands and get everything back on track with the candida, food allergies , that by the way only eating according to my food sensitivities , and over all sleeping. I am taking to relax and try to sleep melatonin, GABA and some days work and some days don't. Please help, thanks in advance.

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)