CureZone   Log On   Join
People..Stuck in their meds vs Natural Remedies

CalifLady Views: 1,402
Published: 20 years ago

People..Stuck in their meds vs Natural Remedies

Shelley and All...It is just so sad that so many folks are stuck in their pharmacy mode. I must say the drug companies have done a very good job training us. It makes me sick to hear a mom talking about her much loved son having poison oak and off to the doc for cortisone. Or the checker at the grocery store saying "I need my vioxx" in one breathe and in the other say I really think I had 2 mini strokes while taking it. And you know...most of these folks just don't want to hear about using natural remedies and don't talk about diet change. It is hard but I am learining to just be quiet. Though I will share when possible and if they don't want to listen...well, I just can't help that.

For me though..I had a digestion problem with cramps and rumbling gas in my intestines. Shelley told me that I needed spicy. So, I took 1/2 dropper of my homemade echinacea, garlic,cayenne tincture. It only took 3 doses and no more troubles!!! Thank you Shelley! And I burned my arm on a pan, put it in cold water but it still burned. I looked in my school book and found raw natural honey recommended for burns. I put honey on my burn and within minutes no more pain. I am so thankful for herbs and folks that take their time to help one another.

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)