CureZone   Log On   Join
Depo Provera?

robi35 Views: 2,811
Published: 20 years ago

Depo Provera?

Hi Shelley. How are you? After 3 flushes, my Acne has cleared up. I'm very happy!! I still get small white heads here and there but no cysts so far. Yay!!! Thank you for helping jumpstart my healthy life style. If it wasn't for your help and motivation i would still be lurking around curezone all skeptical. Now i can finally swear by it cause i'm living proof that it has helped me!!

Well i don't know if you remember but in a very old post you said you prefer depo provera as your method of birth control. Why is that? Is that better for the liver? I've been reading about how birth control contributes to the formation of Gallstones in women and i want to switch from the pill to the shot. I just want to know if it's better for your liver. Thanks so much for all you've done for me Shelley. Words can't even describe my gratitude to you. I am forever in debt to you. Thank you!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)