CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey Shelley, wanted to share results of liver cleansing and first liver flush

yugo Views: 778
Published: 20 years ago

Hey Shelley, wanted to share results of liver cleansing and first liver flush

Liver Cleansing and my first liver flush

From the beginning – from Sept 8 thru Sept 15, I ate the grated carrot salad with 1 TB each of Olive-Oil and Lemon juice.

On September 8, I also started the whole organic lemon/1 TB OO/1 cup pure water drink blended and strained. I did this before bedtime for 2 weeks. By the 15th, I actually felt like my cells were being rejuvenated, like my circulation was getting better and also I felt like some anger had been released. I felt especially good that day. On the 18th, I noticed that I had more bile flow – BM’s went from tannish color to brown.

I started taking Solaray Liver blend of herbs – 1 3x daily and Malic acid (1800 mg daily) for a week before my liver flush.

I decided to do the flush on the 29th – first day after a full moon. On the morning of the flush I ate 2 apples, carrot and a bowl of organic hot rice cereal at about 12:30 pm. That was the last time I ate. Drank up until 2 pm – had at least 6-8 glasses of water. Got a little hungry by 5 pm. 6 pm rolled around and I took my first dose of Epsom Salts . That was a little rough, but not too bad. Then again, I took 2nd dose of ES at 8pm. Hunger subsided. At about 8:30 pm had a BM, mostly what looked like chaffe. Had at least 6 of same BM’s until 9:45pm when I took 1 cup of ruby red grapefruit with ¾ cup OO. That wasn’t bad. Got right in bed. At 4 am, I got up to use restroom. From 4 am -5:30 am had at least 4 BM’s with chaffe and I passed at least 80 olive colored stones, most of them the size of Nerds and a few were a bit larger than a pea. Took 3rd dose of ES at 6:30 am (felt a little nausea) and again at 8:30 am. Had a few more BM’s with stones, about 20-30 more. Been drinking water and had some cranberry herbal tea and at 11:30 am, I had some hot cereal. My stomach is still bothering me a little, but other than that I feel great.

Thanks for answering all my questions.

Yugo :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.051 sec, (1)