CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what has worked for me [fibromyagia]

Jane Views: 2,901
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 32,300

Re: what has worked for me [fibromyagia]

I was diagnosed last year with Lupus and Fibromyagia. I have been able to get better by at least 70% in a year. I am luck enough to have a friend who is and was willing to help me. We did a series of 3 Swedish Mud Wraps (which detoxifies your system) this put my Lupus in remission, and I wasn't even taking any med's. We have also started doing myofascial release, with a machine called GX 99. You have to be a licened Massage Therapist or Personal Trainer to use it. You can get your insurance to pay for this. With just 6 treatments so far I am already feeling so much better. I have 2 treatments a week. I can not tell you how much this has improved my life. I am a 25 yr. old, who thought I would bed redden with in 2 years. But there is hope. Though God's help He has enabled me to find things that work. About a week ago I started on a Yeast cleansing and though it has been tough it is worth it. I will also be doing a probotic cleanse and a liver cleanse. It does work. So if you’re having any problems just hang in there and it will get better, You just have to be dedicated to your health 100%.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)