CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amazing! Symptoms are clearing!

Russ Views: 7,638
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 32,278

Re: Amazing! Symptoms are clearing!

Lori,
It's typical for many drs to diagnose people with fibromyalgia. Obviously they have to save their butts to keep from being sued, so they have to say something when they don't have an answer for your ailments.
Systmic Candida infestation can be corrected without drugs. Many people don't realize that it is the DRUGS which caused the Candida infecitons. I specialize in permanent Candida removal and would encourage you to read my link on "Candida Infections" plus the many satisfied customers on my 'testimonials' pages. No one needs to suffer with Candida infections anymore, and don't let your dr talk you into any drugs. Drugs like diflucan only 'treat' the symptoms, not go after the 'cause', besides putting more toxins into your system, and destroying your liver.
Russ Newman
http://www.colloidalsilversolutions.com

> I am writing to share a few words of encouragement with others out there. Before starting the parasite/candida cleanse and liver flush, I was experiencing problems of unexplained muscle pain, and terrible indegestion right after meals (usually containing fat). I was also experiencing what looked like a rash on my arms after eating. My doctor didn't know what to make of the symptoms. He diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and gave me pain medication and something to help me sleep at night. He told me that if I continued to experience problems after eating, that he would check to see if I was having gall bladder trouble. It was then that I found this wonderful web site! I have completed my 5th successful flush. The muscle pain is gone (no more pain medication is needed). What appears to have been food allergy reactions - is now down to a very mild reaction. The painful swelling around my ankles has also decreased. I may not be totally healed yet.............but am definately well on the way to recovery. THIS WORKS!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)