CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I Got Better...

Views: 2,908
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 32,235

Re: How I Got Better...

Hi Deb:

I read your post with great interest. I too have been suffering from a MYRIAD of medical problems. What a mess - it just never stops. I am a vegetarian and have tried alternative methods to heal myself, but, I may not have tried hard enough.

I am currently on drugs for HIGH blood pressure - have been taking PRILOSEC for three months straight for horrible digestive problems. I have had to induce vomiting 5 times out of 10 to rid myself of the meal I had just eaten because it would literally sit in the middle of my chest for hours like a piece of cement. Thus, the many lesions they found on my esophygus (sp?) through an endoscopy. My hemoglobin was down to a 5 and my iron down to a 3. I was literally unable to walk from one room to the next - not to mention that I have lived on my sofa and bed for the last year and a half.

Well, I found this site and read your post. I am hell bent on trying again and starting with some kind of fast. Many of the items you use I am familiar with but I suppose I have to make some kind of plan or regimen. What do you recommend for cleaning the didestion - getting rid of the bloating or edema which I have - the swelling of my hands, feet, ankles, legs, etc. - the bloating of my abdomin - ....

One of the worst symptoms I have is this constant burning and heat from my head down to my legs - 24 HOURS A DAY. I sweat PROFUSELY and am literally dripping wet all day and all night long in bed.

Last but not least - I have to fight Depression and extreme lethargy and FATIGUE. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)