CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida overgrowth, plus bacillus Cereus...

Adam Views: 2,129
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 32,237

Re: Candida overgrowth, plus bacillus Cereus...

> Not only do I have a +4 Candida overgrowth, but I also have a "rare" bacteria overgrowth, which is called "Bacillus Cereus"
> My docter gave me "cipro" to take for 5 days, and costs $54 for 10 tablets! The Bacillus Cereus, I picked up last July, when I got food poisening from eat mussels at a local resturant. I was very sick but the Bacillus was indetected and untreated!
> Not untill my recent Stool test from Great Smokey Labs did I receive a diagnosis. The test is called a cdsa/p. This stands for Comprehensive Digestive Stool analysis with parasitology. It costs around $250, but I feel it's highly worth it. If anyone in the group wants to correspond with me,or has comments, feel free!
> Scott

Is $250 what it costs to get tested for Candidiasis? Or did you have to pay that for a different test? And is it covered by Insurance?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)