Views: 1,400
Published: 22 y

Patriotic Tape Worm - Body Guard

An interesting story from:
http://forums.about.com/ab-altmedicine/messages?lgnF=y&msg=2033.6

========================================================
To: MKHOST (6 of 7)
2033.6 in reply to 2033.5

Bloody Hell!! I think I'd rather keep the parasites!!! What your system is being put through!!

An interesting side note:

Some years ago some fellow decided to go to India for six months and wanting to 'live like the natives' followed his friend's advice to have a tape worm installed!! (It was all legal and scientifically researched and carried out!!) Well, apparently he spent his 6 months eating the food off the market stalls, drinking the local waters, etc as he travelled round, and had NO side effects whatsoever!! On his return he had the Tapeworm removed and whenever he went to tropical parts afterwards he repeated the process!! He NEVER caught any local bugs or deseases!!

Apparently his friend, (who worked in the Tropical Deseases Centre in London) was working on his theory that if one had a tape worm, because the body is a host , the Tapeworm protects its host against all other bacteria at the beginning of its life. So between them they proved his theory. But the Tapeworm had to be introduced at least 3 months before travel and removed at least before 2 years old!!

Incidentally, he'd kept his first tapeworm in a jar as a souvenir and called it 'George'!!!

Do keep in touch and let me know how you get on!!

Peace and Happiness, Liss
liss2@delphi.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)