CureZone   Log On   Join
Ionic Foot Bath

EagleWing Views: 2,850
Published: 20 y

Ionic Foot Bath

Hi Shelley!

WOW.....it's been a while since I've been to Curezone.....but it's good to be back!

Just wondering if you or anyone else can suggest where I can buy a good Ionic Foot Bath that works well and is reasonably priced. I just had my first one at a clinic....and I loved it!! But at $40.00 a pop....I'd rather buy one. I had a hair analysis done and indicted that I have EXTREMELY high levels of heavy metals (probably from inhaling all the toxic fumes from my workplace) My neighbour in the same commercial/industrial building does landscaping and comes in sometimes to fill his tanks with pestisides and stuff. Sometimes I can't smell anything, and some days are bad. But I know I need to get out fast because after all the detox's and Candida and Bowel cleansing I've done, I feel better for a bit, but then it comes back quickly. So I'm hoping this is the problem........finally.

Any suggestions on where I can buy a good Ionic Foot Bath?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)