CureZone   Log On   Join
My 1st Flush!

Views: 1,485
Published: 22 y

My 1st Flush!

Hello All,

I'm from India, and am a member of this group for a couple of months.
Yesterday I did my 1st flush. I did it the way Dr. Clark had recommended. Much to my amazement and surprise, I did not find the act of drinking the Epsom Salt with water distasteful. Around 30 green colour stones, with lots of chaff came out. I'm thinking of doing it till no stones appear in the BM.

I showed the stone to my mom, who was very impressed, and she too will be doing the flush the next week.

I dont have any pains etc, but I primarily did it in the hope that my cholesterol levels will come down, and the functioning of the liver becomes optimum. But prior to this flush, I did clean my kidney. This kidney cleanse was not through Dr. Clarks method, but by drinking the juice of the stem of the banana plant. This juice I drank for 1 week
in the mornings on an empty stomach. And also in the usual course I drink around 3-4 litres water in a day.

Sunil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)