CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapper Results... Oy!

John Cullison Views: 3,859
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 31,299

Re: Zapper Results... Oy!

Thanks!

Actually, I have been doing on-off-on-off-on programs with the zapper. (Admittedly, I tend to run toward 10 minutes instead of 7, but I don't leave it on for hours at a time.)

My results so far have been pretty good, but then I'm not trying to handle an obvious disease on myself, so I don't have a really good measuring stick. I do have my autistic son who I'm developing a program for based on The Cure For All Diseases , and I have a friend who has glaucoma, who I'm going to work on with this (assuming he can handle the lifestyle changes). I've also got a father-in-law with diabetes who might be willing to try some changes and use the zapper for awhile to see if that reduces his insulin requirements.

My wife and I were my first guinea pigs... but we lack a really good disease to test on ourselves.

Then again, I'm not complaining!

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)