CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Cleanse

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
Lisa Views: 1,672
Published: 19 years ago

Liver Cleanse

A friend told me about the Liver Cleanse with the Coca Cola about 1 1/2 years ago. She had learned about it in a homeopath's office and decided to try it. The man who did live cell analysis was getting great results with all of his patients. I decided to try it. The first cleanse, I don't remember getting much results. The second though, I couldn't believe. I learned from my first to eat lighter. I added apple juice because I had a hard time with the olive oil. I passed so many small stones and several slightly smaller than a golf ball. I was amazed, but didn't know enough about it to understand what a success it was. I did lose a good deal of weight after the 2nd one. Funny though - I did wonder if the cleanse was for real since I had no info on it at the time. A year later I did another one but I forgot to fast and/or eat light and I felt horrible from the olive oil - passing only a few stones. The info that I've found here is so wonderful. I'm planning to do the lemondade diet and then Dr. Clark's recipe for the liver cleanse. I have very low energy, allergies and would like to feel better overall. I think that my cleanses will be much more successful in the future now that I have so much more info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)