CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! Did the flush 2 weeks ago/now can't eat anything!

Agnes Views: 3,652
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 3,082

Re: HELP! Did the flush 2 weeks ago/now can't eat anything!

> You ask many questions I will try to answer them all.
>
> I am 41.
> I have 2 Children.
> I am 5'4" and 208--I was 240 at Thanksgiving when this all started. I think my blood type is A+, not absolutely sure, I am caucasion.

> I had the first rumblings that something was wrong in the fall and first absolute pain around Thanksgiving. I was overweight (as you can see) and had been diagnosed with an enlarged liver and elevated liver enzymes (most likely due to constant use of OTC pain medications).

> My diet was probably average American diet. I eat red meat, but we raise our own so no hormones or chemicals. I did use birth control pills about 20 years ago for a few years, but had to stop because they made my headaches worse.

> I drink 1 cup of coffee a day, it is the only caffeine I consume. I don't usually drink any other pop. I don't smoke and have never used illegal narcotics of any kind (except marijuana, also about 20 years ago and only a few times). AFTER this pain started I did begin taking medication to manage migraine and cluster headaches which I am not really likely to give up since they have helped me feel better than I have in years--and they couldn't have caused the problem. Headaches are my biggest chronic disease at this time, besides the pain in my side, but are doing better now. Other major diseases--I have had a hysterectomy about 5 years ago for polycystic ovary disease--I wear an estrogen patch on my hip. I had thyroid cancer and had to have that removed about seven years ago--I take a thyroid supplement daily.

> As I said this all started in the fall, first indigestion, feeling of food not going anywhere, then periods of pain. Now I have pain constantly. I can do only liquids, so water or juice are okay most days. I try to listen to my body, if it tell me "no food" then no food, that is why I lost the 32 pounds. Also I was walking 45-60 minutes a day at the beginning of the year until I started hurting too bad, then I had to stop. I am trying to do healthier things for my body. Learning my liver is enlarged really scared me, so I am trying to make wiser choices. I really don't want to have my gallbladder removed because I think my body needs it, but I am in such bad pain all the time now. Please tell me exactly what to do and I will try it before I go back to the doctor.
>

> How do I take 10 tbsp of olive oil a day? at bedtime? with meals? all at once? a little at a time?

Hello Lori,

With food or with salad (salad dressing) or with freshly pressed grapefruit or lemon juice.

Take it throughout a day.

You need your bile flow high, until you are ready to do cleanse, and inbetween cleanses.

It will also prevent you from being hungry.
Olive oil is very strong food, a lot of calories.
Byt, you will continue to loose weight, until you reach your natural weight.

>
> I have a juicer, which kinds of juice are best for me for fasting?

Carrot, apple, beet juice, cabbage (if you can tolerate cabbage, it may be too strong for some people), radish(any kind, daikon), or any other veg that you like ...

Radish juice is known to aid melting gallstones!
It also aids liver function!

>
> Should I just quit trying to eat for awhile? It has caused me pain for about 2 months now.

Listen to your body when it's talking to you!
It tells you what you can do, and what you can not do!
Always listen to your body.
Your body knows more what is good for you, then any doctor or any expert ....

>
> Thank you for your help and your web site. I have been spending alot of time reading here the past several months. It is the only reason I haven't had surgery yet. I will wait to hear from you. Lori
> >

Well, generally, all what we said before stays.

As long as you can drink water and juices, you are healthy enough, your life is not in danger.

If you would have pain on drinking water, I would suggest you surgey.

Anyway, I suggest you to consult more then one "natural" doctor, before you opt for surgery, if you do...

Your main problem is liver, most likely full of stones (2000 or more stones, big stones) and that is why it is enlarged.

Stones are blocking most intrahepatic bile ducts - that is why you have pain.

Your gallbladder is also, most likely, full of stones.

Also enlarged due to stones.

Pain can be caused by both, stones inside liver, or stones inside gall bladder.

The only way to open bile ducts of the liver, is liver flush.

If your nose is closed, you blow it.

If your liver is closed, you flush it.

I would suggest liver flush, as long as it does not cause an attack.

To test it, try first using olive oil with juice daily, and using Epsom Salts with juice daily.

Increase amount of oil every day.

Do not use more then 1 tea sp of Epsom Salt daily, unless you want to cause diarrhea, or make flush.

If that is not causing an attack, then do liver cleanse.

I would suggest 2 or 3 cleanses (every 7 days one).

You may not feel better until you flush at least 30% of all stones out, and it can take more than one cleanse to achieve that.

And, reflexotherpy and walking daily!!!

If you can aford it, also massage.

If you can not, then ask somone (husband, child, brother, sister, ... to walk on your back.)

You lay on the floor, and one person is careully walking on your back (not on the kidneys).

Get some book about barefoot shiatsu to learn more about it.

Also enema dily, or colema, to insure clean colon.

Please keep us informed of your symptoms, experiences and your progress. It will help to hundreds of other people experiencing gallstone attack daily.

If I were you, I would do next cleanse tomorrow.

Agnes & Lillian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (3)