CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will removal of gallbladder get rid of intrahepatic stones?

Views: 3,965
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 3,087

Re: Will removal of gallbladder get rid of intrahepatic stones?

Your Gall Bladder is a very important part of your digestive system.
Improving your digestive system might be the key to relief in your case. There are several herbs from the Amazon rainforest that have been used for generations for conditioning the diestive system:

Chanca Piedra- (name means 'stone breaker') It has been used for ages to help eliminate kidney and gall baldder stones. It is known to soften the ureter and bile duct, easing the release of stones. It is believed to fortify the liver and gall bladder, supports the production of bile, is a tonic for the digestive system, and is effective at eliminating intestinal parasites.

Boldo- (Peumus boldos) is known for its highly beneficial effect on the digestive system. It is used for liver, gall bladder, stomach and digestive disorders. Boldo improves fat digestion through increased bile production, neutralizes acid, and helps eliminate intestinal parasites. Studies have shown strong antioxidant properties attributed to boldine, a component unique to boldo.

Una De Gato- (Uncaria tomentosa) is called the Opener of The Way for its ability to cleanse and open the entire intestinal tract.

These herbs are found in Amazon Herb Co's Health Pack.
I use them myself and have my family using them daily.
For questions call me at (541)899-9978

www.rainforestbio.com/standherewithme/

> I had an 8 hr. attack with stone lodged somewhere,couldn't tell exactly where. I hurt from the middle of my back to my chest, under my right rib, under my shoulder blade. I was so sore on my right side I couldn't bear to touch it, couldn't lay or sit in any comfortable position. After stone finally moved I fell into an exhausted sleep but my back still hurts. How long before this should get better?
>
> If I have my gallbladder removed should this stop the stones from lodging in the hepatic duct? Or could I still suffer this horrible pain after removal of gallbladder?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)