CureZone   Log On   Join
Thought I would share this...sensitivity

candoit Views: 643
Published: 20 y

Thought I would share this...sensitivity

Up until now I admired people that could feel sensitive to foods that they had eaten that day and feel the consequences the next day. Couldn't understand what they were talking about as I have never experienced this.
Since I met curezone.....I never had a runny nose...I never sweated...I never could feel if I was sensitive to a particular food.....meaning ....I never had a reaction to chemicals or could indicate if I was sensitive. I was always listening but must have developed a hard constituition.

I have been waking up with a swollen finger and itchy and it is my 4th finger on my right hand....I have a art- i -fact that I love.
It is a jade stone that I have been wearing for 1 year and I have suddenly had a reaction or senstivity to the metal like I used to when i was a teenager....I would wear metal that was plated and in the end would make me itch and leave a rash. I suppose my body was very free of chemicals etc then and I could feel its sensitivity or reaction that it wasnt 'meant' for me.
I have realised that my body is reading when it gets sensitive to chemicals and is reacting again.
I never used to have good circulation in my hands,my hands were always cold and numb and my arm used to be numb when I woke up in the morning....today I was taking a good look at my hands and fingers and they look pinkish red and always warm....it suddenly dawned on me that I am getting better and what Shelley is teaching me as come to fruition.....I have taken the ring off, as I realised I finally have the 'sensitivity back'that everyone talks about and realised my body is giving me signals again.....

Thanks Shelly and curezone

Love Krissy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)