CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Plagiarism!!

Views: 2,599
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 307,056

Re: Plagiarism!!

It's kinda flattering to be plagerized! And insulting at the same time. It would feel weird to read something that you know you've written. It looks like a pretty clear case of plagarism, I think that forum websites are "published" and it is probably not something you could bring to court, but the issue probably can be addressed. Maybe the forum moderators will address the issue and contact her. Although, she could outright deny it, and then you'd have to argue, and in that case nothing could probably be done. She could also argue that you copied what she wrote.
Funny thought... maybe one of the "this is what I did" forum posts will be turned into a "Get Rid of Candida Fast," e-book by someone searching on Google - for only 10.99. Hey, maybe I should turn it into an e-book and make some money. Just kidding! It is amazing what people can find on the internet, and unfortunate that people have to copy things they see intentionally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)