CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: after 5th cleanse my glucose level went up

Views: 2,590
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 3,068

Re: after 5th cleanse my glucose level went up

> Hi
>
> I have done 5 liver cleanse and I have noticed a big improvement in my health. I came to this web with a severe skin problem. Skin abscesses on my legs and on the pelvis area. I’m 38. I had Acne before but never on this area. I have fight constipation all my life and after my 3rd cleanse I started to have 2 bowel movements a day. Which I thought it was great. Now I know that it is due to something else.
<<<

That sounds OK.

>
>Trying to find the reason for my problem a doctor ask me for some lab analysis and come to find out that my glucose levels are on the high boundaries, that is 110 and my hormone levels very low. The last time I did a general checkup was a year ago and everything was normal.
<<<<<

Don't worry too much.
Just keep cleansing, and body will come into ballance!

Do you eat Sugar or any industrial product containing sugar?
If yes, then don't!

Cleansing process often means going through different symptoms that have been supressed for years.

Have you ever used any medications?
People who used medications (that supress symptoms of chronical ilness), usually need longer time for coming back into ballance.

> I was already watching my diet and exercising because of the skin problem.
> Should I continue doing the cleanses? I’ve been doing it every other week. Did the cleanse caused my glucose level to shake. Does it take time for the body to adjust?
<<<<

Yes.
Cleansing process afect all parts of your body.

Just keep cleansing and wach waht you eat.

No sugar! No Honey!

As loong as you keep away from sugar, Honey and any other concentrated sweetener, you don't have to worry about your glucose levels.

Body will take care.

It is liver that is a part of a system that regulates glucose levels.

Read in "articles" section what Sugar does to human body.

After few weeks, your body will come back into the balance.
Keep cleansing, and watch your diet.

Make sure you eat unrefined foods (unrefined oil, salt, ...)

Best of health
Agnes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)