CureZone   Log On   Join
The Ultimate Candida Cure

Views: 8,672
Published: 18 years ago

The Ultimate Candida Cure

It is a very extreme procedure, but it does the trick for those of you who are absolutely desperate.

1. You will fast on nothing but all of your urine for a minimum of 14 days. (for those of you unwilling, there is an alteration. see below)
2. You will have two daily glasses of cayenne/antifungal drink (8 oz water, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 5 drops of antifungal).
3. You will zap 3 times a day, one hour each session.
4. You will perform 2 coffee enemas (follow the link for procedure) daily to rid yourself of all of the toxins you will be expelling.
5. Following the fast, you will slowly introduce normal food and high amounts of probiotics back into your diet.

Explanation of the above steps:

Step 1 - Urine Fasting:

The urine you will be fasting on cleanses the blood and rejuvenates every cell in your body. Fasting does this already, but urine exacerbates the process times five. The first 3 days of any fast is very draining and you will go through a major healing crises (headache, nausea, extreme fatigue, depression) but do not give up, in the end it will pay off!

"In the fasting state, the body scours for dead cells, damaged tissues, fatty deposits, tumors and abscesses, all of which are burned for fuel or expelled as waste. Diseased cells are dissolved in a systematic manner, leaving healthy tissue. The result is a thorough cleansing of the tubes, membranes and cellular structures. Ingestion of mucus-forming foods clogs the body's microscopic tubes and membranes, all of which are the highways used by the immune system. Fasting dissolves this internal mucus. During a fast it is common for the nose, throat and ears to pass sticky mucus, clogging the sinuses. Strands of mucus may be found in the stool after the first bowel movement. There is a remarkable redistribution of nutrients in the fasting body. It hangs on to precious minerals and vitamins while catabolizing on old tissue, toxins and inferior materials."

Step 2 - Cayenne/Antifungal Drinks:

Cayenne is a blood purifier and provides significant amounts of oxygen throughout the body. In unison with the antifungals (I prefer grapefruit seed extract, only 5 drops per 8 oz. glass), it intensifies the effect of the fungus killing action and helps get into the crevices to kill hidden candida.

"Cayenne can rebuild the tissue (Leaky Gut due to Candida) in the stomach and the peristaltic action in the intestines. It aids elimination and assimilation, and helps the body to create hydrochloric acid, which is so necessary for good digestion and assimilation, especially of proteins. All this becomes very significant when we realize that the digestive system plays the most important role in mental, emotional and physical health, as it is through the digestive system that the brain, glands, muscles and every other part of the body are fed."

Step 3 - Zapping:

Although the following entry sounds alittle suspicious to me, with the viruses and bacteria dissapearing within 3 minutes, I do believe over 2 weeks of usage along with the other steps will clean up the bad bacteria.

" Hulda Clark claims that viruses and bacteria disappear in 3 minutes, Tapeworm stages, roundworms in 5 minutes and mites in 7 minutes. Isn't that fast? Also take into account that that the established medical industry does not have anything that can kill viruses! She also says that the current does not reach deep into the eyeball or testicle or bowel contents, nor into gallstones, or into living cells where Herpes virus lies latent or Candida fungus extends its fingers. That is why one needs to zap three times a day for a week or more to get those buggies to. Zapping does not effect good bacteria, and it might be good to take some acidophilus bacteria or yoghurt to fill up the space left by the dead bad bacteria in the intestines. One should also be aware that when all those microbes die in such a short period, the body has to carry them off, and thus one might feel fatigued."

Step 4 - Coffee Enemas:

Your body will release toxins at an incredible rate, so to prevent your body overflowing with toxins & making your state unbareable, you will perform 2 enemas, once preferably around lunch time and the other around supper time. You will feel much relief as your body rids itself of all the bad bacteria/viruses in your body.

"Coffee has a chemical makeup that is stimulative. The enzymes in coffee, known as palmitates, help the liver carry away the toxins in bile acid. The coffee is absorbed into the hemorrhoidal vein, then taken up to the liver by the portal vein. With the bile ducts dilated, bile carries toxins away to the gastro-intestinal tract. Simultaneously, peristaltic activity is encouraged because of the flooding of the lower colon. Thus, when the colon is evacuated, the toxins and bile are carried out of the body."

Step 5 - Reintroduction to Food/Probiotic "Flood"

Your system is not strong enough to handle solid food at this time, so you will begin by drinking freshly made green drinks diluted in water (juiced lettuce, spinach, celery) for the first 2 days. Then you will work your way up to whole juiced vegetables/fruit for the next 5 days until you can eat raw vegetables & fruit once again.

IMPORTANT: On the third day, you will flood your body with high quality probiotics (I highly recommend kefir from kefir grains). The gut will be empty of all bacteria on the 10th day of the fast, and you will want to provide your system with as much good bacteria as you can. Kefir enemas may also be performed.

Note: For those of you who are unwilling to go on a urine fast, I would recommend every other step minus the Step 1 urine procedure. Although it may not be as helpful without the urine procedure, it will have high benefits anyhow.

I know many of you will disagree and I'm probably going to get alot of negative responses with the above regimen because it is so extreme and seems harsh, which it is. But if you are as desperate as I am to continue on with life, being able to have normal food on occasion, to be able to socialize without stumbling on your words, to be able to think straight without brain fog, to be able to look out in the summer days without seeing floaters, to be able to have a drink or two, to be able to laugh with your friends and family & not have to worry about your state of health, I would recommend following the above regimen.

My Progress On the Ultimate Candida Cure so far:

I have been on it for 4 days now, and before the fast, I would always have to go outside with sunglasses because I would constantly see floaters. Today I went outside and saw maybe 1/10 of what I use to see. I literally had to strain my eyes to find any. My blood is being purified, that is why there are such a low count of floaters. Just think how clean everything will be within 2 weeks.

Also, I released pure BLACK candida blobs in my stool today. I have released candida blobs before, but they were always whitish-yellow, but today it was PURE BLACK. It may have been because of the coffee enema, because I also released a few whitish-yellow normal candida blobs as well, but it was shocking to say the least.

I believe in a week and a half, I will be able to live life again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (4)