CureZone   Log On   Join
2nd flush

Lu Views: 1,965
Published: 22 y

2nd flush

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gallstones/message/9455

Date: Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:54 pm
Subject: 2nd flush

Okay so what I did was use the slow method of the OO (Olive-Oil) chased with the fresh organic lemon juice and over the course of 3 hours took 2 cups OO, it was all I could handle.

At midnight I got up very sick and throwing up massive quantities of bile. I didn't see much oil come up but I could taste the lemon and the bile and it felt like quarts, yuck. Okay so that finally ended and I went back to sleep.

I have had numerous movements this morning that are all normal except they are dark green in color. I did not take the ES drink this morning, after what I went through last night. I don't think there are any stones left in me though as I think they all came out the first flush.

My gut feeling has been that I have poisons built up in the liver from the detox from quitting smoking and also I have been on the love your liver diet for about 4 weeks now. So maybe there were more of them but they all dissolved due to the diet and flushing. (?)

I am assuming this is what has happened. Anyhow, I did feel like I had an awful flu last night and a touch this morning but am feeling much better as the morning goes on.

I believe the flush was successful in that if in fact the dark green is from softened broken down stones, then that explains the color of the movements this morning.

Okay, signing off with

Peace
Lu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)