CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Working on a theory

Qwer Views: 2,227
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 301,823

Re: Working on a theory

I once read on a website that eye floaters are caused by too much self-gratification... Sound similar to the "you'll get hairy palms" stuff.

The idea was that it depletes neurotransmitters.
There is also the idea that sperm contains a lot of zinc. Zinc is usually associated to men, while copper is associated to women. I don't know how it works exactly, but zinc is known to be related to testosterone and copper to estrogen...

Spermatozoid are "living", and contain enzymes so they can cross the egg membrane and fecond it.

Maybe an avoidance of sex and the use of digestive enzymes can seriously spare our protein stores, so they can be used for more important functions such as in the immune system and for detoxification.

On a short-term basis, from a survival point of view, sex is unnecessary and requires a lot of ressources.

It is very common among athletes (particularly boxers) to not have sex before a competition. If I remember correctly, it is linked to increased energy and aggressivity (increase testosterone?)

Maybe you're onto something!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)