CureZone   Log On   Join
The gradual method by Lu

Views: 1,058
Published: 22 y

The gradual method by Lu

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gallstones/message/9292

Date: Thu Mar 7, 2002 4:15 am
Subject: Re: [gallstones] Re: Agnes..Thank you....

Hi Barry,

I have the book in front of me here and this is what it says:

"In cases of very large stones which cannot be flushed through the bile duct, the gradual method is appropriate"

Okay, here is the gradual flush:

"During this process, avoid foods richest in saturated fats and cholesterol--heavy meats, dairy, and eggs..
Also avoid peanuts and eat other nuts and seeds sparingly, if at all.
Eat primarily unrefined grains, vegetables, fruits, and legumes. Such a ddiet gradually clears the gall bladder. Pears, parsnips, seaweeds, lemons, limes, and the spice tumeric hasten the gallstone removal, and can be emphasized in the diet during the entire cleanse.
Radish also removes deposits and stones from the gall bladder..
For 21 days, eat just one or two radhishes a day between meals; in additiong drink three cups of cleavers (galium aparine) tea, or fived cups of chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) tea each day.
Finally, pour five teaspons of fresh, cold pressed flax oil over food at one meal of the day, or use half this amount two daily meals. The dosage can vary proportionally according to weight (a 160 lb. person needs about five teaspoons). Flax oil should be taken six days a week for two moonths.
This diet and its specific stone-dissolving foods and herbs are usually sufficient to remove all sediment."

Okay, so that is what he suggest, he also has the flush that is the one that most use on the list here.
This book I purchased about 10 years ago and have referred to it many time when in doubt where others don't make much sense for me. Overall his advice in this book is very sound. What precedes this advice in his book is information regarding the liver and imbalance of liver and causes. It is very 3 dimensional as to addressing all issues related to the health of any one particular system in the body. He has tons of nutrition advice also that I really can't get into over email but overall it is very good advice.
An issue lots of people have using renewing diets is that they run out of good ideas on making tasty food or not eating just boring stuff which always leads to splurges of a violent nature...roflol.....like a gallon of ice cream washed down with a litre of soda pop....roflol...
Anyhow, if you are really bored with this diet over 21 days give me a holler privately off the list and I will see if I can give you some recipes or ideas.

Hope this helps.

Peace
Lu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)