CureZone   Log On   Join
how often is it possible to do the liver flush..and under what circumstances.

Views: 1,668
Published: 22 y

how often is it possible to do the liver flush..and under what circumstances.

I am currently undergoing the Liver Flush at two week intervals. Before this switch I was doing it once a month. Now that I am reducing the time frame..I notice more improvement I no longer have to wait for the next time which seemed so long..It arrives faster. I wonder if doing the Liver Flush every week is advisable What is the physical time frame that a body would be able to do the liver flush. I have heard of people doing a Liver Flush followed by a second flush the following day. Does a person need to wait for the system to normalize. Do the stones need to be shifted forward..or the organs rested for awhile before doing it again.

I had a cbc that showed I was within the normal range on all the areas except hdl cholesterol which was 39, just 1 below the range of 40-55. I looked at the liver function and it was 18......normal range is between 0-40. My liver is functioning well if I take the test into account, however, I am unsure of sluggish bowels which I have, and Acne on the face and sometimes the back shoulders. What organs would represent these problems. I think the liver generally cleanses the body and yet my Acne indicates that proper cleansing is not occuring..My cbc test showed a well functioning liver..Could a liver still be ok yet not operating its filtering capabilities due to stones.

It is ironic, perhaps the kidneys are implicated?
WOuld It be ok to do weekly Liver Flushes for year and then drop that to every month. If I did this then what regimen or program should I follow to maximize the elimination of stones.. Last time..afriday..I only got about 50 stones out,mostly pebble size..with some other gook.. The last two times I have done the liver flush I have felt some nausea and disgust after the olive oil ..and queasiness. Now I know what the competitors of Fear Factor face. I have not felt pain however, just the feeling of fulness and slowness of the system..like after eating too much at a chinese restaurant..feeling bogged down.

I use a cup of olive oil. I used extra virgin olive oil but now I have switched to the light olive oil. What quality of olive oil is best. Should it be organic? Is the regular kind from the store ok?

I have consumed a cup of olive oil each time during the flush. Perhaps it's time to increase to one and a half cups..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)