CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Another spark

Lapis Views: 2,233
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 28,645

Another spark

Yup...the positve energy of raw food is a truth that seems to be found buried deep in our consciousness and more people are awakening to it. It seems to go with increased spiritual awareness/consciousness. It just makes sense to the core. Fits the internal milieu as well as the external...true harmony beyond the collective lie.

I find this paradigm to be balanced and creative/expansive thus echoing the true nature of spirit.

Law of attraction is at work here in this paradigm as well. Those who are doing the inner work are attracting the rewards on many levels. Spiriutal congruency = health = joy.

Joyful individuals, joyful families, joyful communities, joyful interdependent global families and beyond.... this is unity in the true sense of the word.

I guess you could say that the raw lifestyle resonates with my own unique song.

Article

Together we can combine our songs into a grand symphony.

Raw's song is a masterpiece!

..now about help with the cleaning..hmmmmmm.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Yup...the positve energy of raw food is a truth that seems to be found buried deep in our consciousness and more people are awakening to it. It seems to go with increased spiritual awareness/consciousness. It just makes sense to the core. Fits the internal mileau as well as the external...true harmony beyond the collective lie.

I find this paradigm to be balanced and creative/expansive thus echoing the true nature of spirit.

Law of attraction is at work here in this paradigm as well. Those who are doing the inner work are attracting the rewards on many levels. Spiriutal congruency = health = joy.

Joyful individuals, joyful families, joyful communities, joyful interdependent global families and beyond.... this is unity in the true sense of the word.

Raw fits!

..now about help with the cleaning..hmmmmmm.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)