CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A few mistakes people make when flushing....

clintonia Views: 4,354
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 282,892

Re: A few mistakes people make when flushing....

I just wanted to add that I haven't had any trouble with the Epsom Salts either. In fact, any time I've had a gallbladder attack, I've felt wonderful after Epsom Salts . They taste nasty and I have no appetite after, but I feel wonderful and like I can rest - at peace with everything. Which leads me to think that a person's happiness with Epsom Salts may be directly related to their need for magnesium.

I know I have a magnesium deficiency and I don't feel right if I don't supplement enough with mag. If you have enough magnesium in your system then perhaps the epsom salts are a little harsh. If, however, your body has a great need for magnesium, it will feel wonderful all awash with it and the symptoms of using it (like diarrhea) may be small. Anyway, that's just my theory and perhaps others who have had success with epsom salts have noticed something similar.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)