CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida - the best thing that ever happened to me

arttest Views: 5,357
Published: 20 years ago

Candida - the best thing that ever happened to me

Today it's my 33rd birthday and I haven't felt this great since I was 26! For once, I'm not depressed that I am a year older!

I joined this forum about 3 months ago and thanks to the wonderful advice from many of you, I can proudly say that I am feeling much better.
I still have a bit of brain fog, but at least I am functional and can do my work. The PMS is way better. The irritability, bloatedness, tingling sensation in my arms, extreme fatigue have all been dramatically reduced. They only seem to resurface when I cheat! My low blood pressure (90/60) is now a perfect 115/70, and I no longer feel cold all the time. My skin isn't dry anymore- it actually has a nice glow to it.I am sleeping better and my morning hangover's are improving. And to top it all off I have lost 7.5 kilos (16,5 pounds)!!! I was never able to lose weight before! It's such a great feeling to have my friends tell me I look fabulous (instead of always suspecting I was pregnant!) and it's an even better feeling that for the first time in 7 years, I actually feel pretty damn good!!

I don't believe in miracle cures and quick fixes! It took 7 years for my body to hit rock-bottom, so obviously it's going to be a while until I am 100 % better. But what has helped me the most has been the diet. The first month I was very strict, but then gradually I incorporated some oatmeal, berries, and rice. Now I also have a few glasses of wine a week,a couple of cafe latte's and the occasional square of dark chocolate. I just listen to my body and if I start feeling tingly in the arms or start swelling a bit, then I know I need to cut back.

Additionally I have been rotating various anti-fungals, taking spirulina, a good multi-vitamin, probiotics and Udo's choice. I drink 2 litres of water a day, loads of green tea and eat tons of veggies. Sweet potatoes are my new discovery!

SO, here you have it. Sorry if this is a long post but I really wanted to share my happiness with my candida buddies. Thanks to candida, I have adapted a totally new, healthier lifestyle and this year I am pleased to be a year older!

your patience and determination will eventually be rewarded!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (2)