CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Circular reasoning is a method of false logic

Foghat Views: 4,615
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,744

Re: Circular reasoning is a method of false logic

From a debate forum to the consensis driving of the cut and paste! The usual process of those who cannot make thier own points in a debate between a group of debaters ! Let me see how many articles could I post to not only contradict everything in the above cut and paste but fill this computer bank to overload???
And once again we get no substance only negavtives bashings and no real support for creationism! A feeble display trying to attach evolution to some cliche designed to discredit through some unknown authority!
Darwin was a christian, he struggled with the work he did and his strong beleif in god!
He like many christian scientist including Einstien concluded that scinece was a tool of gods and the study of Science which is realy the study of nature brought them closer to god! They beleived that to really understand all of Science and nature was a viable tool to access god!
My point being I quess is I dont really undestand the need for christians to fear Science or evolution. Science has just recently through quantum physics and other theories that there is much more out there in the cosmos macro and micro then just just what our sense percieve and the potential for a god of sorts has increased greatly ! Altrhough this god may not be the exact version the bible portays literaly but it may metaphorically and contain clues to the reality of what god is and our connection to god!
I dont beleive science is out to disprove god at all, that if in its research leads to a window that brings us closer to god ,I dont beleive they would close that window, but would persue it vigorously! Ifs science goal is truth and god is truth then it will be!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)