CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites! What are they going to do?

Views: 1,612
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 273,821

Re: Parasites! What are they going to do?

That's a wonderful and very humane sentiment. Earlier, I thought that they could definitely use some Prill Beads, but human nature is not very progressive, in fact, it is strangely ANTI-progress. It sounds strange to say it, but if you tell somebody that something is good for them (especially if it is VERY good and effective), you will find yourself fighting an uphill battle trying to convince them that they should do it.

That's why I admire everyone at Curezone for having the faith AND courage to explore new possibilities that anything could be beneficial outside of the status quo.

But, unfortunately, most people are not open-minded, and discovering that about people that you are trying to help is not just disappointing, it involves heartbreak, and after a while, it can be very taxing and eventually lead to cynicism.
In fact, since it does require a step of faith, it is a lot like telling someone about becoming a Christian (not many people react very well to that either, see what I mean?).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)