CureZone   Log On   Join
severe weather related to human activity -guilt?

Jawg Views: 1,553
Published: 20 y

severe weather related to human activity -guilt?

Who would deny that when humans put 150 million metric tonnes of CO2 [which is a lot, and a lot more than nature added in any one year by itself] up the the atmosphere, for 50 years, that it will not have an effect on the weather?

ya, someone had to mention it - so I am saying the severe weather we are seeing IS MORE SEVERE than it had to be due to the fossil fuels we are burning at such a high rate.

There are still those who deny it, but they are all either funded by or on the side of big oil. As for the average persons' opinion, that has been manipulated as much as possible to be uncertain about this issue.

But what can we do? Your neighbor is still buying that 350 horsepower vehicle, and unless the people have a clear consensus about their concerns, we will never be taken seriously.
If we the people had a unified voice to say "stop the burning of fossil fuels asa we gradually change to alternatives" , we could affect elections over it.
Instead, we are all wrapped up in BushCO-created issues that deflect form this global warming climate change issue, which is actually far more deadly, with far more implications for the survival of the human race, than Terrorism is.

Conspiracy forum, here I come!

I also wanted to mention that I think there is a collective GUILT in people today about the deaths and destruction to huamns and nature due to the fossil fuels effects on climate.
Thats partly why weather makes us feel this way.

Jawg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)