CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God vs. Religion, my opinon

lindam1 Views: 1,126
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 272,986

Re: God vs. Religion, my opinon

Hello!

In part I agree with your opinion but would like to give mine as well. :>)
I remember for years before I gave my life over to Jesus Christ I resented religion. All I could see and hear was hypocracy. Now I understand why that is and even though I STILL see and hear that today, I now know why and what the Truth really is concerning that and life itself.

I agree that religion is absolutely not where it's at!! To know Him ...God..& to know Him in a real & personal way is done WITHOUT religion but rather through a real and personal experience. I had mine on October 27th, 1982 and my life has never been the same since (thank God!! :>) So in saying that I want to make sure it is understood that at the same time 'knowing God' through nature, quiet times of meditation, ect is in a sense another form of religion. God is not made up of religion...man's ideas, but rather He is a spiritual being Who created us to know Him and love Him. He too wants to show you HIS love in your life through your joys and sorrows. In times of troubles He wants to be the One to help you. He is such a wonderful God of love...He is Love.

If you are searching for a real and true experience of God's presence in your life....searching for understanding what life really all about, turn your life and heart over to Him and I PROMISE you that he will show you the Truth of Life , the Way of Life as well. And! you too will never be the same again!

By the way, if any of us say we are good, that too can be debated as well. Stop and think abut that. Have you ever lied, stole anything(ANYTHING), gossiped about another, caused harm to another by anything you may have said or done? Then welcome to the human race! But the good news is there is forgivenss for what we have done. God gives us that kind of cleansing and peace through His Son Jesus Christ. After we recognized we are sinners and surrender to Him, God has takes our sins away as far as the East is to the West! If any of us says we have done no wrong, we lie for we ALL have at one time or another but Jesus died on the cross for our sins so we could be cleansed and give us a new start in life and best of all, eternal life too!John 3:3-7

Thank you for this opportunity to share with you.
With His Love and prayers, Linda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)