CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agoraphobia

groundhog Views: 4,630
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 272,356

Re: Agoraphobia

Hi Moorhawk,

Thanks for the post, very informative. Like yourself I to had difficulty with PA / Agoraphobia / SA,
and to be honest not sure what drives what. I'm getting there, but it's slow. Had to put my career on
hold also. Loosing my job shortly and am hoping I'll be up to the interviewing. A positive change,
I've noticed about my news is that I'm not really thinking about it, its not today's problem so
I'm going to keep doing the things I do until that day arrives. Things are definitely getting calmer
recently, I'm starting some form of group therapy for people who have a problem with SA, so I'm
hoping this will help with the interviews. Like yourself, so many balls bouncing at the moment its
hard to tell which one is actually doing the business. I started juicing Veg recently and find I'm getting a
nice calming reaction from it. I sorted the head quite a bit, got a load of issues behind me and still
the intense anxiety prevailed. I walk about all day feeling held, so then I decided that I
needed to look more at the physically. I've always had a problem with my digestive system,
bloating, constipation gas etc. and felt that maybe the body was overloaded. The veggie drink seems to
be flushing me out and I'm getting a lot of days when my head feels really clear. Long may it continue,
but its so unpredictability that I'm almost anticipating a fall back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)