CureZone   Log On   Join
Brown Recluse: Cellulitus or Skin eating disease?

lowdodoe Views: 2,920
Published: 18 y

Brown Recluse: Cellulitus or Skin eating disease?

Bitten by a Recluse eight months ago (January 2006). The bite area never acted normal which was attributed to my morning regime of Vinegar and Psyllium. Discontinuing the morning regime (7 days on the road) was directly related to the onset inflamation, severe itch, and bite area growing from peanut to dollar bill size. 10 days of Pennisillin and then changing to Cipro for 5 days along with antiseptic and lotion, I now have cellulitis symtoms (rash and hard skin) completely around left ankle, top of foot to below knee cap on right shinn and symtoms on chest area starting to show. The bite area still shows but only as dark hard spot.

The pain is tolorable but the itch is incredible. By set of circumstances I was unable to take antibiotics for one 24 hour period and noticed the itch almost disappeared and systoms easing but, am afraid to change what I am doing at this point. All major systoms have occured in the last 20 days.

Please comment, I am preparing to do a body cleanse before I give up and let local physicians try their luck.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.051 sec, (1)